To educate and nurture our children in all aspects of their development, giving every child the best start in life.
- All of our children, regardless of prior attainment or background will get an excellent education that will prepare them for the next stage in their education pathway.
- Our children will leave our school having developed compassion, honesty, fairness, tolerance and the bravery to take risks whilst avoiding harm to themselves or others. They will understand the concept of duty to others.
- We will ensure we have great teachers in every classroom that are confident and feel supported in their role, and are willing to innovate for the benefit of our children.
- Great leaders will run our school and exist at the heart of our system.
- Will will empower pupils and parents to be involved in their education or that of their child, promoting and acting upon feedback.
- We will embrace the local community to ensure that the school remains a focus for our neighbours.
Securing the foundations for our children on their journey through life
Opportunities to work together with parents and the wider community
Utilising the rural outdoor learning environment
Nurturing our children, inspiring them to be confident, respectful and resilient
Developing life skills, values, teamwork and a love for learning.
Parents considering sending their child to Sound & District Primary school are encouraged to visit the school to see it at work and to meet the Headteacher, other members of staff and the children.
A child born between 1st September 2012 and 31st August 2013 is due to start primary school in 2017. Admissions for places are made through the local authority, Cheshire East Council.
For more information click www.cheshireeast.gov.uk and then click on 'I want to apply for a school place'. You can also look at the 'Applying for School Places Guide for Parents and Carers' for more information.
The Admissions Team can also be contacted on 0300 123 5012.
Applications for places in other years other than Reception can be made via our school office.
In This Section...
The Governing Board has started to consult on plans to convert to academy status. As part of this process, the Governors are seeking responses from pa...
Our Nantwich Education Outreach Worker, Ian Murfitt, is available to give help, advice and support to any of our families. Please contact him by ...
Sound Primary School is continuing to make full use of the Governments PE & Sports Premium Funding… Last year, we saw a furthe...
Documents - please click to open
File size: 226KB (Word File)
File size: 917KB (PDF File)
Date: 24th April 2014
File size: 175KB (PDF File)